Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

i have a products with label on the products, i want to know

Customer Question
if the label need any...
i have a products with label on the products, i want to know if the label need any revised on the wording regarding To Use and Caution section:

Products: http://www.level-trek.com/product.php?id=7

Label wording:
To Use: Place on flat ground and firmly wedge under the tire. Place chock in front and back of each tire. Can be used with interlocking leveling blocks.
CAUTION: Always use parking brake. DO NOT place yourself beneath or behind unstable
vehicles. NOT intended for commercial use or with heavy commercial vehicles.

Thanks
Anne
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Business Law
6/1/2012
Business Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 5 years ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
i am still waiting answer
Business Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 5 years ago

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Business Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 5 years ago
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
i am still waiting for answer
Business Lawyer: Attorney Arcadier, Attorney replied 5 years ago
Attorney Arcadier
I saw the web site and product. I will need a few hours to think about it and provide a response. If you will wait, I will respond to these by days end.
thank you very much
I would recommend you add:
"Only utilize for its intended use. Inspect for wear and tear prior to use. Never use the product if it is damaged."
I would also remove the word "commercial" from "Not intended for commercial use or heavy vehicles exceeding 10,000 lbs"
Attorney Arcadier
do we have to mention "heavy vehicles exceeding 10,000 lbs"?
i accidentally click on accepted? do we have to mention "heavy vehicles exceeding 10,000 lbs?

No. If the product is intended to be used for heavy vehicles exceeding 10,000 lbs, then not necessary. The prior use of "Heavy Commercial vehicles" is too restrictive. Whatever its intended use you should mention it. Leaving it as heavy vehicles is to vague and does not give protections. 10,000 lbs is usually the line between commercial and non commercial, except for campers and the like.

Attorney Arcadier
thnaks

Best wishes to the success of your product.

Attorney Arcadier
Attorney Arcadier
Attorney Arcadier
Attorney Arcadier, Attorney