How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 6392
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Complaint in the Circuit Court of Greenville,

Resolved Question:

I recently filed a complaint in the Circuit Court of Greenville, SC. I've found that I need to amend the complaint and ensure that it's properly formatted. I need help in doing so. If an experienced business attorney would be interested in helping me in a consultative capacity, and corresponding mainly through email or phone calls, I would gladly pay a fee. I'm having a very hard time trying to find an attorney in Greenvile that's available to help. If you are interested, please contact me at 864-593-7109. Thank you!
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.

We are not permitted to contact you directly, however, I can help you through Just Answer if you want to post questions and period payments. I do litigation on a regular basis but I am not licensed in SC so any help you receive, you should plan on consulting a SC attorney for local legal advice as you deem necessary as a pro se litigant.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you..... Let me think about it and get back to you..... Thanks again.
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 years ago.
Maverick and 4 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you