How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask kattorney Your Own Question
kattorney, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1169
Experience:  16 years experience with a concentration in business, corporate and contracts law
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
kattorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to sell portions of my Corp to three employees do you

Resolved Question:

I want to sell portions of my Corp to three employees do you have the Doc's to support that, and buy back agreement
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  kattorney replied 5 years ago.

Kathie Russell :

You need a share purchase agreement.

Kathie Russell :

This is a form you can use. If you need to add buyback provisions, you can add language to that effect.

kattorney and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  kattorney replied 5 years ago.
If you would like some language to insert into the agreement for the buyback provision, just accept this answer and post a new question addressed to me. I will find some language that you can use for that purpose.