How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TJ, Esq. Your Own Question
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 12359
Experience:  JD, MBA
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
TJ, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I hire medical doctor and chiropractor to work for me And

Customer Question

Can I hire medical doctor and chiropractor to work for me
And then pay them fix salary per hour
Can I incorporate as corporation
What else should I be aware to comply with the law, to protect my business and
To protect the doctors
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

Yes, you could have an MD and chiropractor as employees of your corporation. You could not be partners with them, however, as the law prohibits doctors from being partners with non-doctors in a practice. Obviously, your corporation should have medical malpractice insurance in case a doctor negligently injures a patient. The insurance would protect the corporation, and the corporate entity would protect you from personal liability.

Have I satisfactorily addressed your concerns? If not, then feel free to let me know, as I will be happy to clarify my answer or help with your follow-up questions. In the meantime, please remember to click the green accept button so that I will receive credit and compensation for my time (doing so does not end our discussion). Positive feedback is always appreciated as well. Thank you and good luck!
TJ, Esq. and 4 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you