Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Where on the website can I access to background check and criminal…

Customer Question
Where on the website can...
Where on the website can I access to background check and criminal check for a person who acts as a business entrepreneur, but feels more like a con arist or schammer? and wants to do business with me? He lives and operate in San Antonio, Texas.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Business Law
2/22/2012
Business Lawyer: MShore Law, Attorney replied 6 years ago
MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Do you have the person's name?

Name: ADRIAN xxxxxxxxxx, and/or ADRIAN xxxxxxxxxxx, ADRIAN xxxxxxxxxxxx

Appears as Director for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in partnership with JUAN xxxxxxxxx of xxxxxx, xxxxxxxxx LLC.

ADRIAN xxxx appears also as Director of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, with addresses on xxxxxx, TX, and xxxxxxxxx, Tx.

One more thing: He's in a relationship with my daughter 27 yrs old, and am afraid has gotten her into signing some kind of documents. Her name is XXXXX XXXXX in xxxxxxxxxx, Tx.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX of Texas offers a free criminal history search. You can perform a search here: https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DpsWebsite/CriminalHistory/

Please let me know if you need additional guidance.