How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a business owner and live in Texas.I have just been through

Customer Question

I am a business owner and live in Texas.I have just been through a divorce.My ex wife was ordered by the court to sign a document transfering her stock to me in exchange for a buyout.She is currently listed as a director.First what should i do to remove her name as a director.Secondly what are the other things i should look into now that the divorce is over
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 years ago.
What do your corporation documents say about the procedure to remove a director or the qualifications to be a director?

I'm not sure what you mean by your second question, can you explain?