Richard, Attorney
Experience:  32 years of experience practicing law and a businessman.
17027240

When registering an S Corp in Utah I am wondering if I can

When registering an S Corp in Utah I am wondering if I can use a "UPS STORE BOX" address as my street address. It is a physical address (as opposed to a PO BOX), but not a place where anyone in my company will work.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard replied 5 years ago.

Good morning. There must be a physical street address at which the registered agent is located so that someone can be served process in case the corporation gets sued. If there is a street address and no one there to sign for it, it will not be acceptable for the the Secretary of State.

I hope this has given you information that has been helpful to you. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping others or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.

Please be aware that the information provided here is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information. All states have intricacies in their laws and any information given is simply information only and specifically is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.