How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 33024
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients .
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need some advise as to the LLC Rocket Lawyers completed

Resolved Question:

I need some advise as to the LLC Rocket Lawyer's completed and obtained the Tax ID# XXXXX December 2011. I have been told by outside sources that we need to have the managing member having 100% of ownership, do to the fact that preparing our IRS Taxes with split percentages would be much more costly. I also need to know how to purchase/obtain a LLC Kit.
(As to the tax issue the outside source I spoke with has an Arkansas LLC and ours is Texas LLC so that could be the difference in LLC Laws in regards XXXXX XXXXX issues.)
Submitted: 5 years ago via RocketLawyer.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Loren replied 5 years ago.
If you have a single member LLC then the taxes are reported on the sole member's 1040. No separate return is filed. If there are multiple members then the LLC must file a partnership return and K1s would be issued to each member with their share of the income to be included in their individual returns.

You can get LLC forms from commercial form sites such as
Loren and 3 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Business Law Questions