How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask smithlaw1177 Your Own Question
smithlaw1177, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 151
Experience:  My practice handles all sorts of business law issues such as setting up corporations, LLCs, PC, as well as dissolving corps.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
smithlaw1177 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are a gay pageant for our state. How should we

Customer Question

we are a gay pageant for our state. How should we incorporate?
Submitted: 5 years ago via RocketLawyer.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  smithlaw1177 replied 5 years ago.
smithlaw1177 :

Hello I can help you with this question. Just confirm your jurisdiction for me please

JACUSTOMER-rbpra2z6- :


smithlaw1177 :

I assume this will be a for profit corporstion

smithlaw1177 :


smithlaw1177 :


smithlaw1177 :

Please let me know if it is a for profit corporation or non-profit?

Related Business Law Questions