How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WiseOwl58 Your Own Question
WiseOwl58, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 3686
Experience:  Experienced business lawyer.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
WiseOwl58 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are going to contract person / outsource some development

This answer was rated:

We are going to contract person / outsource some development work to 3rd party. We believe an NDA and an IP Transfer Agreement are required. Does anybody have a general sample of those agreement that we can follow?
I can provide you with that agreement.

Do you want it governed by the laws of Delaware or some other state in which your business is operating?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Just under the laws of Delaware is enough. Thank you!
Here is the link to the word version of the template document for you to use.

Simply drop in the name of your company and the signers and you are good to go.
WiseOwl58 and 4 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you