How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard - Bizlaw Your Own Question
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 10629
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Richard - Bizlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my friend invested 55,000 in a bar and grill, in Illinois ,

Customer Question

my friend invested 55,000 in a bar and grill, in Illinois , she didn't have anyone look at the contract , the purchase price was to be about 550,000 ,giving her a 10 percent interest, now the crooks closed and are operation ,but she hasn't been allowed in the place or seen any paper work or been issued any stock .
Illinois liquor law states anyone with 5 percent or more must be on licenses .
Should i go to Illinois liquor commission , States attorney or heir a attorney
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 5 years ago.

bizlaw :

I recommend hiring a lawyer because he can review the entire situation and look into all the options available. This should be done immediately as action needs to be taken promptly to protect her interest.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.

Related Business Law Questions