Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Yes the current agreement allows them to travel. Does this

Customer Question
mean that I need a...
Yes the current agreement allows them to travel. Does this mean that I need a new agreement in order to keep up the EFT's or can I just notify. They can not travel without a pass, and then only within this franchise.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Business Law
12/4/2011
Business Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 6 years ago
Richard - Bizlaw

bizlaw :

You do not need a new agreement you just need to make clear that this travel option is not available since you are not in the franchise. What is important is that they know the difference between the new situation and the old one so they can make an informed decision. When it comes time to renew you will need to get them into a new agreement with your situation. As long as they do not opt out you can continue to use the EFT they approved.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. It would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.

Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney