How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask clflaw Your Own Question
clflaw, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 132
Experience:  Real Estate and Business Law (International and Domestic) - full service law firm.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
clflaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a example of Public Notice for a piece of equipment

Customer Question

I need a example of Public Notice for a piece of equipment that was abandoned in my place of business. What would this notice look like for publishing in my county paper... I am located in Anoka, Minnesota and the county is Anoka
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  clflaw replied 5 years ago.

clflaw :

Good afternoon! Generally, the publisher will provide to you the format that comports with the abandonment statute. Please check with the county paper publisher, and specifically its public notices editor or desk, and he or she generally should be able to help you in Anoka.

clflaw :

Please hit Accept so that I may receive credit fo rmy Answer. Thank you!

Related Business Law Questions