Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

What are the rights held by partners in terms of management,

Customer Question
interest in the partnership, compensation...
What are the rights held by partners in terms of management, interest in the partnership, compensation, inspection of the books, accounting, and property rights?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Business Law
10/2/2011
Business Lawyer: lwpat, Attorney replied 6 years ago
lwpat
lwpat, Attorney
Can you tell me what type of partnership? Is this a general partnership, limited partnership or some other type of entity such as an LLC? Is there an operating agreement in place? What state?
I'm looking for information on all types of partnerships, what are the differences for the different types of partnerships. There is no operating agreement in place. This is Washington state, thank you
I'm sorry but that is too broad of a question. I will opt out and give other experts the opportunity to answer.
Infolawyer, Attorney