How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 118654
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im seeking to get endorsed by the California Superior Courts

This answer was rated:

Im seeking to get endorsed by the California Superior Court's in California, but having a hard time getting a straight answer from Just ask a Lawyer, and from the 2 court houses in Riverside Superior Court San Diego Superior Court in Downtown. I have a small business started focused on assisting police officers and judges in family law court towards reducing calls from single parents over court orders. There are similar programs but mines isnt out there yet and my program is assisting the community the courts and police stations, but I can't seem to reach the correct person who deals with endorsing programs for the community? I need a judge to answer my question? I tried weeks ago on this question and now im asking a Judge?
First it is not the courts themselves you go through. You need to go through the Judicial Council and administrative offices and it is not one judge who can make the determination of use of your service. What you need to do is prepare a presentation showing which other courts are utilizing such services like yours and present that to the judicial council and seek their approval for your service.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Requests for an accommodation of a disability are managed by the council's Secretariat. Please submit all requests as soon as possible either in writing to [email protected], by phone at XXX-XXX-XXXX, by fax at XXX-XXX-XXXX, or by TTY at XXX-XXX-XXXX.


is the people you claim I seek?

is this the people you feel I need to go through rather than the courts front doors like I have been doing?

The court's judicial council is the place you need to start and with their approval they present it to the committee of judges for review. So this is where you need to start, not for "accommodation of disability" that is not what you are doing, you need to go through the judicial council itself and court administration
Law Educator, Esq. and 3 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you