How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 6392
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Maverick, The question again was do I have to disclose to

Resolved Question:

The question again was do I have to disclose to the Maker of a Note, on a commercial, with a balloon payment, on a non residential property, or commercial property, a 90 day minimum or 150 day maximum. prior to the notes due date. I contacted the trustee at PLM Lenders Service Inc for clarification. They use CC 2924(I) in there notes body. It appears that I DO NOT HAVE SEND A NOTICE TO THE MAKERS UNDER CC2966 as this is an exempt property.
Allow me present the link to the full text of 2009 CA CC - Section 2956-2967""
Article 3. Disclosures On Purchase Money Liens On Residential Property.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name isXXXXX very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.


Since 2966(a) is limited to all transactions regulated "by this article" and since Article three is limited to PML's on residential property, then you are correct that the 90-150 day notice period would not apply to commercial property.



Maverick and 3 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Business Law Questions