socrateaser, Attorney
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

Differance

Customer Question

What is the difference between a manager of the LLC and managing agent of the LLC?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 6 years ago.
A managing agent is a person appointed by the managers/owners of the LLC to manage the company. The typical managing agent is an employee hired by the owners to run the business.

Hope this helps.

NOTICE: My goal here is to educate others about the law. I am always available to answer your follow-up questions after you click Accept – however, if you do not click Accept, the website gets paid, and I receive nothing. This is true, even if you are on a subscription plan. So please click Accept, so that I will be able to continue to provide this service for others in the future.