How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 9391
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have a oil lease that I received after my mom death, i have

Customer Question

i have a oil lease that I received after my mom death, i have tried contacting an attorney in Arkansas but no one will represent me because all the attorneys ther represent the oil companies. can you give me a name and attorney who will work with me on commission? when i started getting oil royalities it was $15.00 a barrel and was geting around $300.00 per month and now that it is $140.00 abarrel and I am getting less thanks roma XXX-XXX-XXXX
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MShore Law replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. While direct referrals are prohibited per JA policy, I can give you the contact information for a referral source to quality counsel in Arkansas. If this would meet your needs, please let me know where in Arkansas you prefer that the attorney be located.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no that is not what I wanted. I can call the attorney bar association my self. thanks but no thanks
Expert:  MShore Law replied 6 years ago.
ok, sorry for the inconvenience. Best of luck.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 years ago.
You can get a free consultation from some of the Arkansas oil and gas lawyers listed by location at

I hope this information is helpful.