How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask BizLawyerNate Your Own Question
BizLawyerNate, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 10685
Experience:  7 Years of Legal Experience Representing Small Business Owners
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
BizLawyerNate is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a small company and we are two owners.My partner wonna

Customer Question

I have a small company and we are two owners.My partner wonna sign out from company.Which form we need if I wonna protect my company from any problems ( IRS,payments,bank).
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  BizLawyerNate replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

What kind of problems do you think your ex partner is likely to cause you financially?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
He has bussnes and credit card on company name and he write paycheks for other people and they not cashed yet.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
how long I need a wait answer?
Expert:  BizLawyerNate replied 6 years ago.
I will be right back with you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Ok!Thank you.
Expert:  BizLawyerNate replied 6 years ago.
You need an indemnity clause in the separation agreement, so that the former partner will indemnify (guarantee to pay back) any causes of action or claims resulting from his actions that would cause harm or liability to the company.

Former partner shall indemnify and hold Company and its directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from former partner's actions after separation from the Company.

I will be happy to follow up with you if you have additional questions. In the meantime, please click ACCEPT so that I can get credit for answering your question. Of course, if you really liked what I could help you with, please consider a Bonus, too!

Also, please keep in mind I want you to be satisfied. Please continue to follow up with me if you need more clarification.


Nathan Moore
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Do you have a form is ready?I need a form .It was my first questions.

Related Business Law Questions