Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I need a bill of sale for a gas generator. Can you send me

Customer Question
I need a bill of...
I need a bill of sale for a gas generator. Can you send me a form or direct me to a website to get such forms for free?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Business Law
2/3/2011
Business Lawyer: JPEsq, Attorney replied 6 years ago
JPEsq, Attorney

We are not allowed to draft documents for you on this site. But all you need is a standard "equipment" bill of sale.

Here is a simple form you can cut and paste into a document: http://www.free-legal-document.com/bill-of-sale-template.html

Here is more thorough form: http://www.asset-auctions.com/90513/EricssonBillofSale.pdf

You should have the serial number and a short description of the generator on the Bill of Sale.

JPEsq, Attorney
JPEsq, Attorney