How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1765
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello , I and my spouse went to an bank to their. Notory to

Customer Question

Hello , I and my spouse went to an bank to their. Notory to notorize an quit claim deed. I took it back to the county record to get it recorded and the notory had signed in the wrong place. Needless to say I couldn't get it recorded. Id like to know can I sue and if. So how much remedy can I seek. Do I. File I small claims court?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Sue for what? Why not just redo the deed?