Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Kindly, visit http //ulike123.com/ and see its TOS, Privacy

Customer Question
Kindly, visit: http://Customer.com/...
Kindly, visit: http://Customer.com/ and see its TOS, Privacy Policy, and E-Communication.

Is it OK provided as it is?! an end user service?!

What's the matter of letters capitalization rules?!

Is there anything I should know about letters capitalization?!

A federal code/rule for letters capitalization or so!?

Thanks,

Al bunyan.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 day by:
1/7/2011
Business Lawyer: Fran-mod,
 replied 7 years ago
Fran-mod

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m the Legal Category Moderator for JustAnswer. My job is to assist customers with pending questions for the Legal Experts here at JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

Regards,

Fran
Moderator, JustAnswer

Infolawyer, Attorney