RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

Does FDIC insurance apply to corporate accounts Is it also

Does FDIC insurance apply to corporate accounts? Is it also $250K?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 6 years ago.

RGMacEsq :

Funds deposited by a corporation, partnership, or unincorporated association are insured up to a maximum of $250,000. Funds deposited by a corporation, partnership, or unincorporated association are insured separately from the personal accounts of the stockholders, partners or members. To qualify for this coverage, the entity must be engaged in an independent activity, meaning that the entity is operated primarily for some purpose other than to increase deposit insurance.

RGMacEsq :

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please select the "accept" button. If you have already clicked "accept", or if you will in the future, please let me know so I can track these for my own reports and customer satisfaction stats. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX good luck to you!