Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

our partnership was a three way split however one partner handled

Customer Question
the money and our e-bay...
our partnership was a three way split however one partner handled the money and our e-bay sales.I was a buyer and financier, with a third party was sales support and an e-bay lister We had a $4000.00 each investment contract long story short e-bay account has been susspended due to poor service with over $20.000 in items sold and approx.$ 10.000 in other revenue(coins,gold and silver) and Im not getting my share do I have a case ? our agreement was a 3 way split of the profit They will not devuldge any records
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2011
Business Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 7 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
A case against who? The partners or eBay?
This popped up on my screen again but there wasn't an answer to the questions I asked.
Infolawyer, Attorney