How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MShore Law Your Own Question
MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 25285
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
MShore Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am changing from LLC to S-Type Corporation. There are no

This answer was rated:

"I am changing from LLC to S-Type Corporation. There are no other changes. What do I need to do so that all my clients are properly informed and all my service contracts remain legally intact and current?"
Thank you for the post, you need to send each client a disclosure explaining the transition and the contracts should be considered amended in turn. I assume the services offered will not change.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
This is what I planning to do. How about my accounts, all PCs, office stuf, and all. I need to know from IRS audit, if I have everything correct. I have an audit from IRS now and I am guessing next time they are comming visit me again. Because they like me? Smile Right? But I am the person, I need to have all documents right, I am still learning. It is there anything I can NOT forget? Thank you Barbora
Hello Barbara, all of the LLC's assets would need to be pledged to the S-Corp, this would occur via your amended internal corporate docs (operating agreement would transition to bylaws).
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hello sir,

In Bylaws corporate docs is not say it. Can be this occur of transer all Comfort Assisting,LLC in minutes of first meeting of the board of directors of Comfort Assisting, Inc? I am only one shareholder of Comfort Assisting,Inc. and I am only one owner of Comfort Assisting,LLC. Thank you. Barbora

Hello, yes the transfer can occur via meeting minutes of the BoD.
MShore Law and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.


thank you so much.

Happy New Year 2011, a lot of health and happines for you and all your family. Of course a lots of money too.Money mouth

Have a great day.


Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX wishes.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hello, we are providing home care services (non-medical)for our clients at home, only. We do not have any living facility and we are not planning to. We are take care of seniors or clients with cancers. They are required more services with medical services. We did apply for state license HHA for providing medical services. The process is long and very stress full. I want to be ready for their visit asap. I need to know, what is all include in audit visit (it is also in CDPH Title 22, for HHA). Thank you.


Hello, here is a outline of the process:
MShore Law and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you