Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

For PaulMJD Hello I have a problem with Verizon and T-Mobile.

For PaulMJD

Hello I have a problem with Verizon and T-Mobile. I cannot call my mobile phone lines (2 T-mobile numbers) from my home phone (Verizon). I have reported to both, extensive technical checks have been made, acording to their sttements, and they are blaming etc etc...
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 years ago.
At this point, you would have to consider filing a breach of contract suit against BOTH providers, since they are failing to provide the service you are paying for which includes resolution of the technical issues and seek damages from the two companies. Generally, a consumer protection law attorney would write both companies letters threatening legal action for breach of contract and demanding they correct the breach and give you some type of credits to your two accounts for the inconvenience and most times the companies will then respond and resolve the problem and if they do not do so then the attorney will sue them for breach of contract. That is your other recourse aside from the FCC.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer (EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIPTION MEMBER). This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

PLEASE NOTE WELL: IF YOU CLICK OPT OUT I CANNOT REPLY TO YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND YOU MAY NEVER GET ANY REPLY OR IT WILL DELAY MY ABILITY TO REPLY TO YOU. Also, if you use RELIST, I MAY NOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE AND IT WILL DELAY YOUR REPLY.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=10285032&FID=39 or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

YOU CAN ALSO GO TO http://www.justanswer.com/lp/19qy-PaulMJD and request me.