How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 33054
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients .
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i received a new york state LLC about a year ago. I have not

Resolved Question:

i received a new york state LLC about a year ago. I have not placed the add in the ny newspaper yet. I took LLC to transfer shares of my ownership in a NYC corp to LLC--which ownes a building in NYC. I rent the space that my shares own to a restaurant owned by my son. I live in florida. Can I use a Fl. atty to transfer my shares to LLC and do any filing needed --if so --how do I find one?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Loren replied 6 years ago.
I strongly recommend you use a NY attorney to deal with any NY corp/LLC issues. The following link has an excellent search engine for finding attorneys all over the world. The search engine will allow you to customize multiple variables to find an attorney in the location you want:
Loren and 4 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you