Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I want to start importing some Candy from Europe and need to

Customer Question
know any legal requirements in...
I want to start importing some Candy from Europe and need to know any legal requirements in terms of a) labeling and b) Government Agency Approval (i.e. FDA)
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 day by:
11/9/2010
Business Lawyer: Fran-mod,
 replied 7 years ago
Fran-mod

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help.

Regards,

Fran
JustAnswer Moderator

Hi Fran,

Yep. Still waiting to get my answer. Let me know what details are needed to progress closing this.

Jens

Business Lawyer: Fran-mod,
 replied 7 years ago

I’ll try to find an Expert to assist you. When the Expert replies, you will receive an email notification. If you find the answer helpful, please remember to click the green Accept button so the Expert is compensated for the answer. Thank you for your continued patience.

Regards,

Fran

Infolawyer, Attorney