How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 31787
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi we are in the process of starting a new business and we

Resolved Question:

Hi we are in the process of starting a new business and we are planning on selling products for pets' dental care out of our website, do we need any license for this? There will be no physical store but everything will be sold through the website. Thanks
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

You will need a federal tax identification number for the business, which you can get online (,,id=98350,00.html). Also, you'll need to register with the Florida Dept. of Revenue:


If you are going to incorporate, you also need to register with the Florida Secretary of State (


Roger and 3 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I know all this but what about a license to sell products on the web that is the real question
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.
Ok. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes, you will need a licensing agreement with each supplier to sell their product. This should also allow you to purchase the items at a wholesale price.