Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

I now aware that I can own a corp, but dont touch the money

If I remain the ceo shareholder of artwearsusa llc. and made the daughter vice president, can the corporation operate on a corporated level, like advertising, employees, keeping all the funds in the corporation, not investing into any personal investments, however have the corporation open up a trust on my behalf, again I'll just use the line of bank credit and credit cards as well, which I will kindly report, the corporation will run itself on  a corporated level only, no funds will be written in my name, except the name of artwearsusa llc. for artwearsusa llc. is the legal and do I have to report the funds that artwears usa llc. earn or is there any other vechicle that might serve well.Again not 1 penny will be used for personal investments, strictly corporated investment for artwearsusa llc. only?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 years ago.
Hey, you have 5 open questions and it shows you with only 1 accept, which can reduce your chances of getting any expert to answer dramatically. If all your questions are related it works best if you keep them in the same thread so the expert knows what you are talking about and is familiar with the background, but if you open new questions and experts answer you are expected to click on accept for those answers when you have been answered satisfactorily (even if you have a subscription membership).

Now, to answer your question, while this is possible and it would not get reported as income to you (and as long as you are not listed on the annual reports as any of the officers which while not illegal or improper would raise red flags with the state) if you show any association with the corporation besides shareholder then the company not making payments and just paying your bills (loans, credit cards, whatever) and if it is shown you are using those credit cards for personal expenses, then there is a possibility they could come after you for SS fraud (no attorney could advise you it is legal or to take the risk).

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer (EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIPTION MEMBER). This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

PLEASE NOTE WELL: IF YOU CLICK OPT OUT I CANNOT REPLY TO YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND YOU MAY NEVER GET ANY REPLY OR IT WILL DELAY MY ABILITY TO REPLY TO YOU. Also, if you use RELIST, I MAY NOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE AND IT WILL DELAY YOUR REPLY.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=10285032&FID=39 or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

YOU CAN ALSO GO TO http://www.justanswer.com/lp/19qy-PaulMJD and request me.