Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I need a insurance Lawyer. How can I find out if an aircraft

insurance policy covers what the...
I need a insurance Lawyer. How can I find out if an aircraft insurance policy covers what the company says it covers? There is an environmental lawyer in our town that says his policy is no good because of the words "You" and "Your" so he cant fly over our ranch to help kill predators. We are starting to have high death rates on our sheep. We must get this issue ironed out but the attorney keeps stopping us. I believe this lawyer has another agenda about this whole issue but I need to find out for sure. Must the attorney be from the same state that the policy is issued? Is this that complicated?
11/2/2010
MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Thank you for the post, by "How can I find out if an aircraft insurance policy covers what the company says it covers?" are you asking whether an out of state attorney can review the policy to determine what it actually covers?
Yes sir and how do I find the correct one?
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX not need an in state attorney to interpret the insurance policy. To find the correct attorney, consider contacting the state bar association, I do not know what state the policy is governed by, otherwise I could provide the lawyer referral information.
MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney

Good Day Sir and thank you again. You had mentioned that you would be able to reply to me with lawyer referral information if knew the state. This is US Specialty Insurance with home office in Dallas Texas. Would you still do this for me? Be happy to pay your charge if you tell me what you require!

I voted.

Tina sheep rancher in Wyoming

Hello, please see: http://www.superlawyers.com/texas/Dallas/Insurance-Coverage/browse
MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
MShore Law
MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney