How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 34474
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients .
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a business and need to get an EIN number, but I owe

Resolved Question:

I have a business and need to get an EIN number, but I owe back taxes as I cashed out my IRA and didn't complete my taxes correctly. Can I still get an EIN and separate my business from personal?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Loren replied 7 years ago.

That should not stop you from obtaining an ein. You can do it online at the following link:


Good luck.

Loren and other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you