How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1780
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We need an opinion of Councel of delaware for do a change of

Customer Question

We need an opinion of Councel of delaware for do a change of Jurisction from Delaware State to other jurisdiction.

The Change of jurisdiction was approved by Secretary of State, Sate of Delaware on MArch 2010.

The opinion of councel ( we have a model) is a one page letter. can you do that?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
I am sorry that would constitute the practice of law and the site terms strictly prohibit us from practicing law with any customers of this site. You would need to get a local attorney and you can find one at the same sites used by other attorneys, or