lwpat
lwpat, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 35 years of business experience.
15417118

My corporation is purchasing a bar/lounge in alameda county,

Customer Question

My corporation is purchasing a bar/lounge in alameda county, california and I need to have a lawyer review the contracts before we sign to make sure that everything is in order.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 6 years ago.
Subscription customers. An ACCEPT is credited to me but you are not charged. Followup questions WILL be answered if my first answer is acceptable.

JA is not a law firm and cannot perform actual services. Please see the disclaimer. Sorry. Here is the referral site for law firms.

http://www.avvo.com

We can only answer specific questions

Edited by lwpat on 10/2/2010 at 11:28 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I specifically indicated on my question that I need an attorney familiar with california law regarding purchasing bar lounge to review the contract I'm about to sign. Not general information that I am able to search online. Didn't help me at all..
I specifically indicated on my question that I need an attorney familiar with california law regarding purchasing bar lounge to review the contract I'm about to sign. Not general information that I am able to search online. Didn't help me at all.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a moderator at JustAnswer.

As has already been indicated by the expert who responded to your question, the terms of service at JustAnswer do not allow a legal expert to represent a customer. Our experts can provide legal information only.

If there is something our experts can help you with, you can revise your question to ask it. Otherwise, you can leave your deposit in your JustAnswer account to be used against a future question, or I can process a refund for you.

Regards,

Fran
Moderator, JustAnswer