How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 34423
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients .
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I buy a used car from a dealer in CA another state and

This answer was rated:

If I buy a used car from a dealer in " CA" another state and have the car shipped to me in Arizona do I pay sales tax in Arizona?
Yes, when you go to register the car is Arizona, you will be required to pay, what is called, a use tax which is the sales tax for cars bought outside the state.
Loren and 2 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you