Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

What is a SuperTarget

Customer Question
?...
What is a SuperTarget ?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/1/2010
Business Lawyer: Jack R., Attorney replied 7 years ago
Jack R.
Jack R., Attorney
in what context are you using this term ?
I want to know what is a supper targer? Define of it

A Super Target is a Target store that offers an expanded product line over conventional Target Stores.

A super target can also be a designation of a primary target or goal amongst multiple multiple goals.

If you found this answer helpful please press the ACCEPT even if you are on a subscription plan so I may receive credit for my work.

All comments are provided for informational purposes only. A local attorney should be contacted for specific legal advice.

Jack R.
Jack R., Attorney
Jack R.
Jack R.
Jack R., Attorney