Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

Im going to use this Bill of Sale and then transfer my membership

Customer Question

I'm going to use this Bill of Sale and then transfer my membership interest using the company " stock " ledger. That works right ?

Bill of Sale

I, Stanley J. Thomas, in the County of Lee, State of Florida, in consideration of Seventy Two Hundrad Dollars, $7200, to be paid by Michael Sandell in monthly installments of Six Hundered Dollars, $600, for a period of 12 months subsequent to the signed date of this bill of sale, the obligation of which is hereby acknowledged by Michael Sandell, do hereby grant, sell, transfer and deliver unto Michael Sandell the following:
50% Membership Interest in Pool-Rific LLC.
To have and to hold the same to Michael Sandell and his heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assign, to their use forever.
And I hereby covenant with the grantee that I am the lawful owner of said goods; That they are free from all encumbrances; That I have good right to sell the same as aforesaid; And that I will warrant and defend the same against the lawful claims and demands of all persons.
In witness, whereof, I Stanley J. Thomas, hereunto set my hand, this Sixth day of August, 2010.

_____________ _____ ______________ _____
Seller Signature Date Buyer Signature Date
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
This will work and would be binding, of course you need to put in there that the shares will be held by you as surety/collateral until paid in full as a guarantee for payment.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer (EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIPTION MEMBER). This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

PLEASE NOTE WELL: IF YOU CLICK OPT OUT I CANNOT REPLY TO YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND YOU MAY NEVER GET ANY REPLY OR IT WILL DELAY MY ABILITY TO REPLY TO YOU. Also, if you use RELIST, I MAY NOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE AND IT WILL DELAY YOUR REPLY.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=10285032&FID=39 or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

YOU CAN ALSO GO TO http://www.justanswer.com/lp/19qy-PaulMJD and request me.