How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1763
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

For the attention of a US tax attorney familiar with establishing

Customer Question

For the attention of a US tax attorney familiar with establishing a tax efficient structure for a UK person/company carrying out business activities in the US.

A UK resident with special skills provides various services in the US for a US based company that has assisted the person to obtain an O1 VISA allowing the person to work on various jobs/contracts obtained by the US Co.
The objective is to establish the most tax efficient vehicle for carrying out various work activities in the US, suggestions for a tax efficient structure is required.

1. Should a UK Company become involved?
2. Should the UK Person (who is US Tax Resident) act in the US as an individual contractor or an employee of a UK Company?
3. What is the most efficient structure to obtain as much tax relief as possible on the various expenses, property rental, equipment purchase, business travel etc incurred in the course of carrying out business?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 7 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:


JustAnswer Moderator

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hello Fran

I am currently on the
Unlimited Subscription Plan.

What extra do you suggest I should Pay?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 7 years ago.


I don't always know why a question has not been answered and was just throwing out some general suggestions. It may be that this question, which involves several different areas of US law, is beyond the resources of our experts for a forum like this one.

Subscription customers cannot raise the value of their questions, but they can agree to offer a bonus to an expert for a satisfactory answer. Bonuses are not covered by a subscription plan, and doing this would be strictly optional.

I’ll try to find an Expert to assist you.

When the Expert replies, you will receive an email notification. If you find the answer helpful, please remember to click the green Accept button so the Expert is compensated for the answer. Thank you for your continued patience.



Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you Fran.

I am more than happy to pay a bonus should you find someone to assist.