How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an attorney to verify my ownership of a restricted stock

Customer Question

I need an attorney to verify my ownership of a restricted stock certificate. I have documentation and want to pay an attorney to end up writing a letter I can use to send to a transfer agent to get my stock able to trade. Is there any attorney in Gainesville who can do that or must I go to Jacksonville or Orlando?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 years ago.
I am sorry but we cannot represent anyone through this service, which is what you require, the terms of the service strictly prohibit it. The best we can do is suggest the same sites used by other attorneys to find a local attorney, or

Related Business Law Questions