How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MShore Law Your Own Question
MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 25285
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
MShore Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi I need a contract between 2 S-corps. IT consulting firm

Customer Question

Hi I need a contract between 2 S-corps. IT consulting firm UST is placing a contractual hire at a financial firm for $120/hr for a year. My firm RS Corp will get a share of $30/hr as per our agreement with UST. UST is in NJ and my firm is incorporated from Delaware. I need a simple contract with UST on profit sharing for any placements made with the financial firm, the relationship was developed by me.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MShore Law replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for the post, do you need a reference to a template or are you asking for the contract to be drafted for $40?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Let me know what your charges would be to draft such a contract? Also can you refer a template?
Expert:  MShore Law replied 7 years ago.
Hello, unfortunately drafting contracts is beyond the scope of services rendered via Just Answer,. However, you can find a template at or