How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am an accountant. One of my client needs to set up a foreign

Customer Question

I am an accountant. One of my client needs to set up a foreign and domestic shell company. Need help in listing all the filing and reporting requirements that should include obtaining a ticker symbol and free trading of shares.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 7 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:


JustAnswer Moderator

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
What you are asking will require a local attorney to complete for you. We are not a service that provides such legal services for what you need in setting up these shell companies and complying with SEC regulations and the client should hire a local attorney for this work to ensure it is completed properly. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks! Please cancel my request and release any deposit...
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
Sorry for any inconvenience, please go to and customer service will assist you with the refund.

Related Business Law Questions