How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 56519
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Wife and I are starting a Concession Business, that will

Resolved Question:

My Wife and I are starting a Concession Business, that will encompass more than one state. Do I need a license for each state, and do I have to do an LLC for each state? I live in AL, we will be working in TN (main place of business) GA, SC, NC, AL and FL
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. What can I answer for you?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
My wife ands I are going tostart a Concession Business, I am working on the Business plan at the moment. We live in Alabama, but the business will cover multiple states. Primarily TN ans AL with some small venues in SC, NC, GA, and FL. Do I have to get a License in each state, Where should I make my LLC?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
You get a license in primary state and should be authorized to do business in each.
INFOLAWYER and 3 other Business Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Ty very much. That what I was hoping.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
Good luck.