How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask lwpat Your Own Question
lwpat, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 25387
Experience:  Attorney with over 35 years of business experience.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
lwpat is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how do I file application for a Pac asap

Customer Question

how do I file application for a 527 Pac asap?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 7 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:


JustAnswer Moderator

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Where do I go to find forms to file online for a non-profit, tax-exempt 527 group in Arizona? Do I do this through the Arizona IRS, or through a National website?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for clarifying your question. I will alert our experts that you wish an answer.


Moderator, JustAnswer
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you! Annette
Expert:  lwpat replied 7 years ago.
Here is the information from the IRS and links to the forms that you will need to submit. First you will need to incorporate in AZ as a nonprofit corporation. Here are those forms.