MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements
17924466

Hi my name is phil, I have a signed,noterized agreement with

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a signed,noterized agreement with a buddy of mine. both parties agree on a 50% owner and responsibilty of this buiness. both parties agree to a 50-50 split on any moneys made in eather [income] or selling of any equipment or entire sale of buiness. Now my partner is saying becuse I did not give him 50% of the profit, I owne nothing. I've ran this place for 2 1/2 mounths' I have not made any money yet, so their is no money to split. Do I still have 50% or not. thanks phil in mass.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MShore Law replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for the post, you are still a 50% owner of the company, the accusation of impropriety does not invalidate or revoke the executed agreement.