Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Hi and thank you for your quick response. It seems to me that…

Customer Question
Hi and thank you for...
Hi and thank you for your quick response. It seems to me that motion to dismiss is the logical answer, but what concerns me is: why the prosecutor would file this - especially in criminal court? A detective called me and I showed willingness to cooperate and told him that this was a contract dispute and also explained the jurisdiction. My concern is: are they seeing our LLC which is now moved from Indiana to Florida as an illegal entity therefore nullifying the jurisdiction and making me personally liable? I'm not concerned about intent (though criminal is certainly frustrating to even hear) as we have logged thousands of personal and contractor hours on these projects, but I am concerned that I am missing something. Thank you again in advance.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Business Law
6/29/2010
Business Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Richard - Bizlaw
Your post should have gone to the other open question you have. This picked up on the middle and it is obvious you were communicating with someone else.