How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Me and my wife are going to form an LLC company to market and

Customer Question

Me and my wife are going to form an LLC company to market and rent furnished apartments for short term leases for business travelers and travelers who are looking for short term stays in Manhattan. What kind of business license or permits if any needed for this type of business. We would have more than one location to operate. We will have a long term leases and will remodel and furnish the properties ourselves.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question.What specifically do you want to know?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Well, we will run this business from home (a work/live loft) we will be renting furnished lofts and spaces that we remodel. These spaces will have a residential leases and the owners will give their approval. Do we need any special business license or permit? I know we need to collect taxes per the new regulations in New York so their is a form for that as well. What else may we need?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
I am not as familiar with this area of law so I will refer you to a colleague.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
OK thanks.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
No problem.