Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I recieved a phone call from a lawyer in Florida, stating

I recieved a phone call...
I recieved a phone call from a "lawyer" in Florida, stating that I had a old claim from cash advance office from a year ago, that I had borrowed 350.00 and didn't repay it. I don't remember this. He wouldn't send me any information regarding this matter only stating that I could settle the matter out of court for 850.00 or give him information to talk with my attorney and have a court date. I have no idea what this person is talking about and I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX they would have let this matter set for over a year before they would have attempted to collect on it, do you?
5/4/2010
MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Thank you for the post, unless and until you receive something in writing from this attorney, you are not compelled to act. You should request a written verification of the debt claimed as owed.
MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
MShore Law
MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney