Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

I am looking for solicitor in USA who offers cheap and suitable

Customer Question

I am looking for solicitor in USA who offers cheap and suitable prices for reviewing business contract, and modify some points in contract?
Or anyone could guide me to a solicitor in USA who can review business contracts, but his prices are cheap and suitable?

solicitors in USA or USA-Florida
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
We are prohibited by the terms of this service from representing any customers from this service or engaging in any representation. The best we can do is review the clauses you have questions over and suggest changes for you to make if you choose to post the contract into this forum. If not, the best we can suggest is the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.martindale.com
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I am sorry I cannot post the contract Clauses here, but I will use the website you sent to me to find appropriate solicitor.

Thank you

No problem I understand completely. Best of luck to you.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks but I am ready to pay 29 for your answer the website you sent me is fine
Thank you. You can click accept on this answer.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Dear XXXXX, If you remmber yesterday I asked you one question regardin agreement, If I post here the clauses that i need to consult you about them, after receive your answers, accept them, and pay, can I delete mky questions and answers for privacy reasons.
If you do that I can ask customer service to lock the question when it is completed, but it may take them a couple of days. Of course, you should also post them without any names mentioned in what you post, you can substitute "X" or "Y" for names.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

It's fine I will not mentioned name, but I will mentiont them as first party and second party is that fine

Just use "X" and "Y" or "company" and "employee" or "buyer" and "seller" just so I can figure out which party is which.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Regarding New question I want to submitt to you:

Disclaimer:

Regarding Disclaimer about Company website for giving information about the products of company, the products are dietary supplements, herbal bills, and cosmetic. We want the following points to be clear for customers:

• 1. The website for adult only
  • 2. this website is only for Agents, wholesalers, and distributors who are professional, and specialized in dietary supplements pills, pharmaceuticals, herbals, vitamins and cosmetics products, and the website not for normal customers it's only for agents, wholesalers, and distributors.
  • 3. Statements made on the Website have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration ("FDA") and/or equivalent European agencies, Use of the Website should not replace medical consultations with a qualified health or medical professional
  • 4. The Company assumes no responsibility for information contained on this Web site and disclaims all liability in respect of such information. (many website use same like this statement)

I will submit to you the suggested disclaimer, then I want from you to review it and make point one in disclaimer very clear (website for adults, and Agents, wholesalers, and distributors who are professional, and specialized in dietary supplements pills), and review other points, also is it correct to use the world legal adult? And is the definition of Legal adult is correct?

After that block this question, no need to anyone to access it via search engines.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I want to submitt a disclaimer to you as I mentioned to you if yes I will go to your page and submit it to you
You can submit it right here and that is fine.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Dear XXXXX MJD

I think mistake is happened I sent you a reply but they open the reply to all other experts

No I got the first one. I will check on the other one.
All is good, I received your question through your request and answered you.