Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

How to set up a refferal LLC or Corp and still have full service

Customer Question
Real Estate company under my...
How to set up a refferal LLC or Corp and still have full service Real Estate company under my R E brokers licience. R E associations require every associate of a broker to join. Refferal agents pay no dues
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Business Law
5/2/2010
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 7 years ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Hello and thank you for your question.What do you want to accomplish?

I want to know that I can form a refferal company. And not be forced by an association like GACAR to sign them up for monthly service fees. I have been given the impression that I must sign all associates. They acknowledge that Caldwell Banker has a refferal company and associates under their refferal company pay no association fees. And this is standard practice for all refferal bussinesses. My question is can they force me to sign up associates or can I make my ownership of a refferal company known and sign up only thoes I want to belong to the association. Is it only the association wanting to discourage me when they have no authority.

I am going to open this question to other experts.

I want to know that I can form a refferal company. And not be forced by an association like GACAR to sign them up for monthly service fees. I have been given the impression that I must sign all associates. They acknowledge that Caldwell Banker has a refferal company and associates under their refferal company pay no association fees. And this is standard practice for all refferal bussinesses. My question is can they force me to sign up associates or can I make my ownership of a refferal company known and sign up only thoes I want to belong to the association. Is it only the association wanting to discourage me when they have no authority. was nut sure you got this when I first sent it

If a colleague can answer you will get notice.
Infolawyer, Attorney