How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is Kenneth. I am wanting to sue Capital One Bank

Customer Question

My name is Kenneth.

I am wanting to sue Capital One Bank for theft and fraud. Capital One has repeatedly made post -payment changes to my account, moving fees that was already paid to unpaid when a large charge came through. This has happened twice. The first time, I unfortunately was unable to prove it that it had occurred due to changes Capital One made to my account.This time, I have prints outs of my accounts activity documenting this. What can be done about this?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for your question.

You can consider filing a civil complaint against Capital One for civil fraud. If you prevail in your action you would be entitled to a reimbursement of monies wrongfully credited and potentially punitive damages as well

Related Business Law Questions